iO associates are looking for a highly motivated, talented and enthusiastic Junior .Net developer looking to progress in their career and work in one of the country's fastest growing companies making innovative bespoke software.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
* Strong communication skills
* Self-motivated and delivery focussed
* Understanding of Agile process & TDD
* Solid .NET desktop development skills
* Good .NET web development experience: MVC, WCF
* Good RDBMS/SQL skills (on any platform will do, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Oracle etc.)
* Experience with Continuous integration / Continuous deployment a bonus
* Ability to grasp new concepts and master new tools quickly
25 days annual leave, Pension plan, Healthcare plan, Group life cover, Cycle scheme, Subsidised Gym membership, Childcare voucher scheme, Private Health Insurance
This is a great opportunity to progress within the company, you will be given all the support and equipment required to grow and build on your skill set. You will be allocated a mentor and regularly have reviews on the coding you do and how you can improve.
If this is of interest to you the please submit your CV immediately.