Lead Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning Engineer
Are you confident in your knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning?
Do you want to be hands on, working on the technologies of tomorrow and develop cutting edge systems?
One of our key clients based in Bath is looking for a Lead Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning Engineer to join their Intelligent Systems team.
This is a hands-on role for an experienced developer / architect who can apply their technical knowledge to build expert solutions using the latest technologies and techniques in multi-agent learning algorithms, reinforcement learning and Gaussian processes. Therefore, the successful candidate will have proven experience in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and deep learning.
As Lead you will be responsible growing your own team of engineers, developing concepts and responding to market opportunities.
The ideal skill set would include:
- A Ph.D or equivalent industrial experience in Data Analytics, Machine Learning or Natural Language Processing.
- Designing, implementing and testing large scale information systems.
- Leading agile teams to address evolving customer requirements.
- Experience of data analytics frameworks and distributed algorithms.
- Experience in Java, Python or .Net programming languages.
The following would be desirable:
Experience in developing unmanned or autonomous systems.
Experience in object detection and classification in imagery.
This is a unique opportunity to join an industry-leading company, to work on green field projects and show what you can do when taking on a new challenge.
If you are interested by the above, apply and I will reach out to you right away.