Role: Lead Automation Tester
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £55,000 Pro Rata + Excellent Benefits
iO Associates is excited to be working with a market leader in the sustainable energy field. This exclusive, Wiltshire-based enterprise has recently entered a period of growth and is looking to augment their QA team with the addition of a Lead Automation Engineer. This is an opportunity to join a team of true pioneers within the green energy space and contribute to positive change in the environment.
You would be entering a fast-paced but ethical and fun environment where your day to day tasks and assignments will affect the future of sustainable energy in our society for the better. You will have the chance to bring your own style and unique strengths to the table within a team that genuinely values them.
This role would suit a highly experienced and versatile Automation Test Analyst with strong leadership skills and strong hands-on technical ability.
To qualify for this vacancy, you should exhibit the following experience:
* Up to date, working knowledge and experience of applying structured test methods and processes
* Experience working in agile environments
* Proven experience and application of test-based analysis to determine and test complex user interfaces
* Experience and knowledge using both Manual and Automated Testing methods
* Strong analytical, investigative and organisational skills
* Experience using the following technologies: C#, Specflow, TestRail, Jira, Azure DevOps and Git.
But what's in it for you?:
* Highly competitive salary
* Flexi-time and occasional remote work
* Eco friendly travel allowance
* 7.5 matched pension
* 25 days holiday
If you are interested in this position please send your CV now or email me directly at .
Alternatively, if you know of someone who may be a good fit, we offer an excellent referral scheme.