Salary: £70,000 - £75,000
Role: Lead DevOps Engineer
iO Associates are recruiting for a growing software house in Bristol for a Lead DevOpS Engineer, this is a critical role for the company and the Technical team. This will be a challenging role for any Technical DevOps Engineer who can be at the core of driving improvements to the current infrastructure using modern configuration and management tools. You will need to be a team player and be keen to pass your knowledge onto other team colleagues. You will also be working with the global team of experienced administrators, engineers, product managers. If you are a Lead DevOps Engineer and looking to put your stamp on a company and implement your own ideas and processes into your next role, then look no further!
* Experience of at least 4 Years as a DevOps/SysAdmin experience in a Linux environment (Commercially)
* Have experience in Leading or guiding other Developers in taking products to production in a DevOps organisation
* Experience in automating infrastructure using modern Configuration Management tools (Ideally Chef)
* Have strong knowledge of AWS products and be able to support web applications
* Good Knowledge of network infrastructure, protocols and components
* Strong communication skills
* Want to be able to develop your own expertise in diverse technical and business domains
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Lead DevOps Engineer to join this business in a challenging and rewarding role.
If you would like to be considered, please do send you're CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
Key words: DevOps Engineer / Senior DevOps Engineer / Technical DevOps Engineer / Lead DevOps Engineer