iO Associates are currently recruiting on behalf of a company that produce hydraulic machinery for security based in Bristol.
The company design and develop a range of machinery for various usage, meaning that no two projects are the same, allowing you to utilise your full range of Electrical & PLC based software experience.
This position will be for a Lead Electrical Engineer, overseeing the development of new products and continuous improvements of current machinery while still maintaining a firm technical hand in the Electrical Design and PLC based development within the organisation.
Within this role, your main responsibilities will be
* Managing the electrical design and development processes
* Designing products according to customer specifications and internal design standards.
* Ensure compliance with national and international standards.
* Use of Design FMEA to manage and minimise product risk through design.
* Develop efficient and structured PLC software approved through an appropriate validation regime.
This is a great opportunity for an electrical design engineer who wants to step up and take their career forward and will suit someone who is adaptable and able to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
Salary for this position is £40,000 - £45,000 with flexibility depending on what you can bring to the role.
If you would be interested in applying then please contact Josh Shaw at iO Associates or apply using the link provided.