Lead Network Test Engineer
£60K - £65K
SECURITY CLEARANCE: It is essential that any applicant is eligible for UK security clearance
Fantastic benefits package that includes a very competitive, market leading salary, Non-contributory pension scheme, Income protection cover, 33 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays), private medical cover and much more!
Do you want to make that next step up the career ladder?
Do you want to get the opportunity to lead a team and gain management skills?
Are you an experienced and ambitious tester looking for your next big opportunity?
Working in a vibrant and collaborative team that provide an excellent working environment with open office space; you will be working for a company that values their staff, keen to promote flexible working and diversity, and strive to create and friendly and sociable environment.
Our client is now looking to increase their team and are recruiting for an experienced test analyst. You will be leading teams to deliver testing in a key part of the programme ensuring milestones are met on time and to sufficient quality, managing the delivery of services on the programme and reviewing requirements & design documents.
You will also be comfortable in speaking directly to the end client and stakeholders so will have excellent communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Siginficant test experience (ideally part with ISTQB Foundation Certificate in software testing)
* Experience working in complex virtualised and cloud computing environments
* Excellent understanding of the Testing Lifecycle and the different types of testing such as Functional and Integration Testing.
* Experience of taking ownership and driving delivery of testing projects.
* Able to understand existing Test Process and identify improvements and efficiencies.
* Experience of creating Test Cases based on requirements and design documents.
* Strong oral and written communication skills - ability to communicate with technical and non-technical team members.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please send your CV through now via the link or get in touch with Rebecca Long on 0117 332 8100/ r.long @ ioassociates.co.uk to discuss the role in more detail.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.