Lead User Researcher | Gloucester |
A leading client of mine based in Gloucester with fantastic access from the M4 and M5 are looking to hire a talented Lead User Researcher.
I'm not exaggerating when I say that this client really is something special, the working environment is one of the most friendly and likeable I've encountered and to top that a truly fantastic Head of UX, this really is not a chance to be missed. Based in gorgeous offices with a real focus on staff enjoyment and usability, there is plenty of room to let your creativity free and autonomy is really embraced.
Specialising in financial service products the team have gone from strength to strength over the last decade and having grown out the User Experience and Product team they are looking to bring in Lead User Researcher to drive customer insight and journey.
The role will offer near complete autonomy allowing you to define the best process' and roadmaps for how you believe best to drive company and product growth. You will have the flexibility to be on the road carrying out workshops as well as access to a state of the art UX lab.
This role is both suited to a keen UX Designer with a real focus on User Research or a through and through User Researcher.
You will be responsible for;
* Mapping customer journeys
* Running split tests
* Liaising with internal stakeholders
* Owning the customer research process
* Ensuring seamless customer experience on website
* Improving customer journeys
* Qualitive research to really get to know the customer
* Passion for UX
* Multitude of methodologies and knowledge of when to use them
* Excellent Communicator
* Understanding of PPS and SEO
* Great understanding of usability and user experience
* Experience in business to customer roles
If this sounds like you and you're looking to join a truly awesome company with great culture, offices and benefits package then submit your CV below and get in touch with Harry Booth at iO Associates.