Location: Central London
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Role: Linux Systems Administration
iO Associates are looking for a Linux Systems Administrator for a growing team based in London
Your Responsibilities will be:
* Write and improve automation scripts, processes and software tools
* Analyse and troubleshoot software components and systems
* Document and present new processes and components
* Software deployments, automation and supervision
* Container infrastructure build and performance management.
* Hardware Lifecycle management, maintenance and provisioning.
* Software maintenance management. This includes update management, installation management
* Server management.
* Network Infrastructure management.
* Database platform management.
* Experience of at least 3 years' + in a Linux based IT environment
* Linux Networking experience
* Experience with best of breed orchestration tools.
* Exposure to Docker and Docker Cluster Environments
* Exposure to CI/CD systems such as Jenkins
* Strong communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Linux Systems Administration to join this business in a challenging and rewarding role.
If you would like to be considered, please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.