iO Associates have just registered a new opportunity for a Linux Systems Administrator to join this growing organisation based in Milton Keynes. The Linus Systems Administrator will be responsible for supporting the technical infrastructure with a DevOps focus.
The Linux Engineer will:
* Automate processes
* Undertake automation deployments
* Document and new processes and components
* Linux OS experience
Computer Science and Telecommunication knowledge (Servers, Storage, TCP/IP, VPN, switches and VLANs, HTTP, SMTP, etc.)
* Scripting experience i.e - Bash, Python, Perl
* Knowledge of Docker
* Knowledge of CI/CD systems such as Jenkins
* Exposure to puppet or ansible or chef
This is an exciting opportunity to move into a DevOps focussed role which is new to the organisation and as such offers unique development opportunities.