Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Role: Linux Systems Administration
iO Associates are looking for a Linux Systems Administrator for a growing team based in Milton Keynes.
You will be responsible for supporting the technical infrastructure with a focus on DevOps specific tasks. The role will require the capability to design and implement automation tasks for software deployment and infrastructure maintenance also you will need strong troubleshooting capabilities and be able to maintain the documentation.
The System Admi9nistrator will operate in both cloud and physical environments, taking care of systems software and communication issues
Your Responsibilities will be:
* Write and improve automation scripts, processes and software tools
* Analyse and troubleshoot software components and systems
* Document and present new processes and components
* Software deployments, automation and supervision
* Container infrastructure build and performance management.
* Hardware Lifecycle management, maintenance and provisioning.
* Software maintenance management. This includes update management, installation management
* Server management.
* Network Infrastructure management.
* Database platform management.
* Experience of at least 3 year's + in a Linux based IT environment
* Linux networking knowledge.
* Experience with best of breed orchestration tools.
* Exposure to Docker and Docker Cluster Environments
* Exposure to CI/CD systems such as Jenkins
* Strong communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Linux Systems Administration to join this business in a challenging and rewarding role.
If you would like to be considered, please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.