Continental Shift Pattern (Days or Nights)
Maintenance Engineer required for a well renowned manufacturer who offer a great work environment within a highly skilled team.
The role would suit maintenance engineers that are truly multi skilled. Applicants must have strong mechanical and electrical skills. You will ideally hold a 17th Edition qualification. Candidates applying from a manufacturing/FMCG environment will have a considerable advantage.
Reporting to the engineering manager, the role will be a mixture of both reactive and pre-planned maintenance on production machinery. You will also be heavily involved within project work. You will be required to work to strict health and safety parameters.
This is a great opportunity to join a well established manufacturer. The company prides itself on its strong reputation and great products.
* Reactive Maintenance and Pre-planned Maintenance of Production Machinery
* Project work will be required
* Working to food manufacturing H&S guidelines
* Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
* Must have good mechanical and electrical skills
* Ideally Food Manufacturing Experience