Were you a fan of Lego as a kid? Did you find it incredibly satisfying the way the pieces slotted together to build something incredible? Chances are that you've ended up an engineer and we may have just the job for you.
An established food processing client within the Gloucestershire area are offering a position for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join their growing team. You will be assisting in the day to day preventative maintenance programmes and with ad-hoc maintenance activities.
Here's what they want from you:
* Experience working on electrical and mechanical equipment and machinery
* Must hold relevant engineering qualification
* A sound understanding of Health and safety standards
* To be a flexible team worker
* A can-do attitude and strong problem-solving skills
If I still have your attention. Don't hesitate. Apply now!