£35,000 - £40,000 a year
4 on 4 off
Fancy a fresh start with one of the fastest growing firms within their industry? It would be strange if you didn't.
My client is looking for enthusiastic & hard-working maintenance engineer for their brand-new state of the art manufacturing facility in South Wales.
* Daily planned preventative maintenance on factory machinery
* Liaise with management to identify machine issues and required spares.
* Be able to fault find and carry through corrective action
* Working on hydraulics, pneumatics, valves and electric motors etc.
* Mix of installation, maintenance and repair work
What they want from you:
* Experience of Automated factory machinery is beneficial
* Mechanical and Electrical experience
* PLC experience required
You do not want to miss out on this one!