4 on 4 off
Do you want a career that promises progression and a chance to work for a household name? Do you like getting stuck in and making sure the job is completed to the highest standard? This is for you.
An opportunity has become available with one of our clients for right person to give themselves a real opportunity at one of the UK's most recognisable companies. The role offers heaps of progression, so you won't be stuck contemplating the what ifs in 15 years' time.
What they want from you:
* Previous experience as a maintenance engineer desirable
* Mechanical and electrical experience
* FMCG experience desirable but not essential
* Daily planned preventative maintenance on factory machinery
* Liaise with management to identify machine issues and required spares.
* Working on hydraulics, pneumatics, valves and electric motors etc.
* Mix of installation, maintenance and repair work
If you think this could be the role for you contact me Oliver Wakefield for a chat or further information about the role:
I look forward to hearing from you.