4 on 4 off
Are you frustrated with the lack of progression in your current job? Do you feel as though all the days are slowly blending in to one? Good news!
An opportunity has become available where no two days are the same. Our client is looking for right person to fill a position within their food manufacturing plant working on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
What they want from you:
* Previous experience as a maintenance engineer within the food industry
* Mechanical and electrical experience
* FMCG experience desirable but not essential
* Daily planned preventative maintenance on factory machinery
* Liaise with management to identify machine issues and required spares.
* Working on hydraulics, pneumatics, valves and electric motors etc.
* Mix of installation, maintenance and repair work
If you think this could be the role for you contact me Oliver Wakefield for a chat or further information about the role:
I look forward to hearing from you.