Wanting a change in your current work life? Feeling as though now could be the time for you to move on and progress? This is just the role for you then
Our client is looking for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer with experience within the food industry. Working shifts within their state-of-the-art factory, using brand equipment there is a huge chance for the right candidate to progress their career and make a huge step towards future success.
What they want from you:
* Previous experience as a maintenance engineer within the food industry
* Mechanical and electrical experience
* FMCG experience desirable but not essential
* Daily planned preventative maintenance on factory machinery
* Liaise with management to identify machine issues and required spares.
* Working on hydraulics, pneumatics, valves and electric motors etc.
* Mix of installation, maintenance and repair work
If you think this could be the role for you contact me Oliver Wakefield for a chat or further information about the role:
I look forward to hearing from you.