Different shift patterns available
Ready to start something new in 2020? Looking for a company that emphasises taking care of their employees?
My client is a food manufacturer looking for someone to add to their successful and thriving team. The role covers the day to day maintenance of factory machinery including reactive and planned maintenance.
* Daily planned preventative maintenance on factory machinery
* Liaise with management to identify machine issues and required spares.
* Be able to fault find and carry through corrective action
* Ensure smooth running of all the food production and packaging machinery
* Mix of installation, maintenance and repair work
* Working on all kinds of conveyors, mixers, air handling units and boilers
What they want from you:
* Experience of Automated factory machinery is beneficial
* Mechanical and Electrical experience
* FMCG experience
This is a brilliant opportunity for the right candidate. The role won't stick around so apply now. Feel free to contact me Oliver Wakefield for a chat or further information about the role:
Make Christmas special!