New Year, New roles!
Our client is looking for a maintenance engineer to work at their food manufacturing plant located in the heart of the Cotswolds. They are company who pride themselves on a high-quality product and expect only the best from their employees. In return for the hard work they will go above and beyond to secure progression and job satisfaction to those who work hard.
* Daily planned preventative maintenance on factory machinery
* Liaise with management to identify machine issues and required spares.
* Be able to fault find and carry through corrective action
* Ensure smooth running of all the food production and packaging machinery
* Mix of installation, maintenance and repair work
What they want from you:
* Mechanical and Electrical experience
* FMCG experience
* Food Manufacturing experience
Get the new decade of to the best possible start by applying now.