Days and Nights
My client is a food manufacturer looking for someone to add to their successful and thriving team. They are an internationally recognised brand who have cemented themselves at the top of their market. They expect the right candidate to deliver an effective and timely maintenance service to the site operations ensuring the legal compliance and efficient/reliable functionality of all equipment within budget.
* Daily planned preventative maintenance on factory machinery
* Liaise with management to identify machine issues and required spares.
* Be able to fault find and carry through corrective action
* Ensure smooth running of all the food production and packaging machinery
* Day to day breakdown, PPM, equipment updates, new installations, and building/infrastructure upgrades.
What they want from you:
* Experience of Automated factory machinery is beneficial
* Mechanical and Electrical experience
* FMCG experience / Food environment
* Recognised time served apprenticeship in an engineering discipline with HNC/HND
This is a brilliant opportunity for the right candidate. The role won't stick around so apply now. Feel free to contact me Oliver Wakefield for a chat and further information about the role: