4 on 4 off
Looking to switch roles? Feeling as though it is time for a change? Good.
The successful candidate will be starting for one of the most successful food manufacturers in Wales. A company who go above and beyond to secure progression and job satisfaction of their employees.
* Daily planned preventative maintenance on factory machinery
* Liaise with management to identify machine issues and required spares.
* Be able to fault find and carry through corrective action
* Ensure smooth running of all the food production and packaging machinery
* Mix of installation, maintenance and repair work
* Working on all kinds of conveyors, mixers, air handling units and boilers
What they want from you:
* Experience of Automated factory machinery is beneficial
* Mechanical and Electrical experience
* FMCG experience
Sound too good to be true? It's a Christmas miracle! The role won't stick around so apply now. Feel free to contact me Oliver Wakefield for a chat or further information about the role: