Are you an experienced Manufacturing Engineer looking to make an impact through Lean and CI?
Do you have knowledge of glass machining and thin film coating?
Me and my client are looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to develop new and existing manufacturing methods in order to improve quality, cost, efficiency and process flow. You will be working within a NPI environment taking responsibility for CAPEX projects, Design for Excellence and driving implementation of LEAN and Continuous Improvement practices across the business.
You also be leading PFMEA and generally improving how the manufacturing processes and procedures are done.
Ideally you will have:
* Experience of lean manufacturing and six sigma (DMAIC)
* Strong experience of working within manufacturing and NPI teams
* Advanced problem solving
* Capability to learn and implement new skills and processes
* Ability to organise work within an Agile NPI environment
* Awareness of latest manufacturing philosophies - Powder coating, Thin film coating, Glass machining and polishing - Desirable
In return you will receive a salary of £38,000-£42,000 along with a great benefits package including private pension, healthcare and 25 days holiday.
The client is looking to interview over the next couple of weeks so apply ASAP to be considered for this role.