Market and Business Analyst | Insurance | London | Permanent
iO Associates is proud to be working with a world-leading international Insurance Holding Company in their search for a Market and Business Analyst to join their UK National Markets team.
The role will be based in their Croydon office, and will be responsible for gathering commercial insights and developing effective business models to ensure competitive advantage.
* Provide management information: budgetary control, ROI, monitoring
* Identify insights via continuous and ad hoc data sources to achieve sustainable business growth
* Work alongside the campaign management team in the development and reporting of marketing activities
* Identify business risks
* Manage internal stakeholders to promote commercial insight
* Experience in a Business/Data Analysis role
* Knowledge of CRM systems (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, SAP)
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Client facing and project management experience
* Excellent attention to detail
* Experience in Insurance is beneficial but not a necessity for this position
This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Market and Business Analyst to progress within a global firm and develop your skills in Business Analysis.
If this role is of interest to you, apply via the link or contact Imogen Wollaston at iO Associates for more information.
Market Analyst, Business Analyst, Market and Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Junior Analyst