6 months - outside IR35- up to £500 P/D
Mature, Healthcare tech start-up based in Central London have an urgent requirement for a Group PR Manager to join their team. This company is supported by one of the best regarded Healthcare VC firms in the world, and now is a fantastic time to join this purposeful and innovative organisation.
The successful candidate will work with the CMO to develop and design press and public affairs strategy to reach the agreed target audience. This will be achieved through partnering with the NHS and helping to facilitate the debate around how best to utilise digital technology within the NHS. Successful candidates will have outstanding knowledge of how to navigate the NHS economy.
* Work with CMO to develop and design press and public affairs strategy to reach agreed target audience
* Map stakeholders in target markets
* Build and manage relationships with target journalists
* Manage and enhance social media channels
* Work closely with sales team & CMO to identify news angles
* Develop creative press campaigns to help increase visibility with target audience
* Monitor and track competitor news
* Develop thought leadership and content to help improve visibility of the brand e.g. white papers
* Develop and manage stakeholder contact programme for key executives
* Identify awards opportunities and manage awards applications process
* Track progress against agreed KPIs & develop and deliver activity reports for CMO
If this sounds like your next role, please submit your CV using the link below and I'll be in touch to discuss in more detail.