MDM Manager required by my client, a leading insurance organisation in the Lloyd's insurance market, to join on a permanent full-time basis.
Our client has a globally recognised brand and reputation as a leading figure in the specialist centre for (re)insurance. Data is one of the strategic forces underpinning our clients 2025 vision and the MDM Manager will be responsible for defining the Master Data Management process and service model across the organisation. Including the consolidation of existing solutions and methods, working with the Data Architecture team on defining and maintaining the Information Architecture for a range of services.
Our client is willing to consider candidates from any sector but a consultancy Big 4 background or alternatively experience from within the market would be advantageous.
* Experience of leading MDM initiatives in complex business environments
* Experience of ETL, Data Quality, MDM tools, Data Quality Services and Master Data Services
* Experience working with large volumes of data from disparate data sources across complex business processes and functions
* Experience developing Data Governance and other related data quality and compliance standards
* Capable of stakeholder management up to C-level
* Experience working within the Lloyd's insurance market or for a Big 4 Consultancy
Master Data Management Manager, MDM Manager, Data Quality Manager, Data Governance Manager, Reference Data Manager, Data Manager