MECHANICAL, DESIGN, SOLIDWORKS, OIL & GAS, SUBSEA, DRILLING
Mechanical Design Engineer - North Wales - Up to £45,000 Per Annum
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a small design & manufacturing company based in North Wales who are searching for a highly experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team.
My client is looking to redevelop the whole of their core product range which is oil & gas related equipment.
* Create 3D part and assembly modelling of various mechanical and electronics parts and create general assemblies of logging probes, calibrators and cable winches in SolidWorks
* Produce detailed manufacturing drawings with GD&T
* Perform computational stress analysis and load calculations
* Data management of engineering drawings, BOMs and design reviews in revision controlled SolidWorks Enterprise PDM system
* Review present design and implement changes to improve functionality
* Resolve manufacturing and production issues raised through company's CAR system to improve productivity and efficiency
* Ideally 10+ years' experience in oil/gas tool design or something closely related
* CAD/CAM/CAE Environment: SolidWorks and DraftSight
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, or wish to be considered for this opportunity, please forward me your latest CV for immediate review.