MECHANICAL DESIGN, AUTODESK, INVENTOR, MANUFACTURE, PIPING
Mechanical Design Engineer - £30p/h - Wiltshire - 6m Contract
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join my industry leading Client based in Wiltshire for an initial 6-month contract, with a high possibility of extension.
My client specialises in a range of energy and waste solutions, from design manufacture through to installation.
The Mechanical Design Engineer is required to have the following;
* Strong knowledge of Inventor (Vault advantageous)
* HNC/HND/Degree in Mechanical Engineering
* 5years+ experience within a manufacturing/engineering environment
* Experience with SPM, industrial/process equipment
* Experience with piping & instrumentation diagrams desirable
* Work well independently and as part of a team
The Mechanical Design Engineer will be required to do the following;
* Produce Engineering drawings for component, manufacture and assembly
* Produce plant layout and schematic drawings to support sales and projects
* Assist with documentation
* Produce equipment/machinery specifications documents for procurement
If you would be interested in finding out more about this opportunity or would like to be considered, please respond with your latest CV.