MECHANICAL, DESIGN, FLUID DYNAMICS, PIPING, PUMPING, SOLIDWORKS
Mechanical Design Engineer - Bristol - £45,000 Per Annum
Our Bristol based client manufactures and supplies innovative fuel and fluid storage solutions. They strive for continuous improvement in product development and ensure that their customers and their applications are always in focus.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be responsible for all stages of product/specifications, from research and development to design and fabrication/manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning.
Key skills required for this role:
* Pump, motor and pipe sizing - requirements
* Assisting in the design of quality control documentation/manuals to suit each product
* Liaising with suppliers, production, sales, industry experts, project managers, site engineers to establish correct applications for each product
* Providing highly proficient models and detailed fabrication drawings with SolidWorks / AutoCAD
* Engineering degree qualified or equivalent (Mechanical engineering) experience
If you would be interested in this opportunity or would like any more information, please reply with your latest CV for immediate consideration.