MECHANICAL, DEVELOPMENT, SOLIDWORKS, HVAC, VENTILATION, LIGHTING
Mechanical Development Engineer
£35,000 Per Annum
Are you looking for a new career in the new year?
Would you be interested in a role with a company who design and manufacture a bespoke range of lighting and ventilation solutions?
If so, my client has a requirement for a Mechanical Engineer with 3+ years in design.
You will also need to have the below experience:
* Proficient in AutoCAD & SolidWorks
* Proficient in FEA use and Fluid Flow simulation
* Motivated self-starter with strong problem solving and decision-making skills
* Able to organise and prioritise workload effectively paying attention to important details and can be relied upon to produce high quality work
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
* Knowledge of CE Certification process
* Knowledge of the Commercial Ventilation industry would be of benefit
* Confident, responsible and reliable individual, comfortable to contribute effectively to team effort but also the desire to take on a project and lead a team to a successful conclusion
As well as a competitive salary, my client is also offering standard Life pension, Private Healthcare, Regular training, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care Vouchers, Childcare vouchers plus Long service awards.
Interviews are due to happen on the 16th, 17th and 18th of January with an immediate start possible if successful.
If this opportunity would be of interest, please apply with your latest CV for consideration.