I'm looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a company who specialise in the development of high-tech artificial intelligence, vision guided robotics and machine vision products.
These machines have multiple applications in a range of different industries such as Medical, Automotive, Automation, Recycling etc.
As Mechanical Design Engineer, you would be responsible for complete mechanical design of products and systems as well as component specification, engineering drawings and ensuring the delivery of projects on time, within budget and to standards.
* Degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant field
* Experience in a Mechanical Design role
* 3D CAD (preferably SolidWorks)
You can expect to receive a starting salary of £28,000 depending on experience + up to £3,000 bonus (OTE £31,000 after probation period) based on company performance.
You will also receive a range of benefits including:
* Private health insurance,
* An opportunity to follow the IET Chartered Engineering CPD scheme to gain fully Chartered Engineer status
* 20 days per year plus bank holidays, rising to 22 after 3 years in continuous employment and 23 days after 5 years in continuous employment, plus public holidays,
* Pension Scheme (3% government contribution & 5% company contribution)
If this role has sparked your interest, apply today for immediate consideration!
Please send any questions to i.haines @ ioassociates.co.uk or call 0117 3328 100 and ask for Immy Haines.