Do you want to work for a company who are modernising the energy industry through their state-of-the-art products?
I'm recruiting for a company who are developing patented technology which is revolutionising the deep drilling industry. They're using this technology to gain access to renewable, clean geothermal energy in order to replace harmful fossil fuels.
As part of a small team of Mechanical Engineers, you will be responsible for development of downhole tools for well intervention services. The unique ideas and technological concepts need to be incorporated within new product design to satisfy company product portfolio needs and secure company growth.
* Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
* Min 5 years of design experience
* Ideally completed one full cycle of Product Development
* Experienced in 3D CAD modelling, ideally in CATIA
* Ideally experienced in Designing Multidisciplinary Product involving aspects of physics, electronics, software and communication
You can expect to receive a salary of £50,000 plus a range of benefits including a 20% bonus and flexitime!
If this has sparked your interested, apply today for immediate consideration.
Please send any questions to i.haines @ ioassociates.co.uk or call 0117 3328 100 and ask for Immy Haines.