Contract Mechanical Design Engineer
Duration -3 Months Initially
Location - Gloucestershire / Remote Working
Rate - £30 - £40 per hour
An up and coming, fast growing company are looking to hire a mechanical designer at them moment to help them with increased workload.
They design safety critical consumer products in the 10,000s per year and are expanding into foreign markets. You will be helping to design and validate their products.
Design for manufacture and plastic injection moulding skills are key and having your own CAD license is an advantage.
* Plastic Injection Moulding
* Surface modelling
* Design for manufacture / Design for assembly
* Test machinery (Jigs, fixtures)
* Product development - 50k units per year
* Electrical enclosures/battery encapsulation
* Experience in communication with overseas suppliers
The firm are looking to act quickly to secure a talented engineer, if you have a mix of these skills then -
Please call me, Matthew Mead on 0117 332 8100 or email your CV ASAP to m.mead @ ioassociates.co.uk - if you don't have an up to date CV, that's not a problem, please still get in touch and I'll be happy to discuss further.