MECHANICAL, DESIGN, SOLIDWORKS, LOGGING
Mechanical Design Engineer - Negotiable Salary - North Wales
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading design & manufacturing company based in North Wales who are searching for a highly experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team.
* Create 3D part and assembly modelling of various mechanical and electronics parts and create general assemblies of logging probes, calibrators and cable winches in SolidWorks
* Produce detailed manufacturing drawings with GD&T
* Perform computational stress analysis and load calculations
* Data management of engineering drawings, BOMs and design reviews in revision controlled SolidWorks Enterprise PDM system
* Review present design and implement changes to improve functionality
* Resolve manufacturing and production issues raised through company's CAR system to improve productivity and efficiency
* 20yrs +/- experience preferably in oil/gas tool design or something closely related
* CAD/CAM/CAE Environment: SolidWorks and DraftSight
If you would like to hear more abv out this opportunity, or wish to be considered for this opportunity, please forward me your latest CV for immediate review.