MECHANICAL, DESIGN, SOLIDWORKS, AUTOCAD, FLUID, HYDRAULICS
Mechanical Design Engineer -South-West - Salary Negotiable
My client is seeking an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to help with the design of their bespoke products, working on new product development as well as revising existing product's designs.
This is an exciting, varied position in a company with decades of expertise in the fluid power industry. Working with a great team of experienced engineers, based in their headquarters in South-West England.
* Use of Solidworks 3D CAD and AutoCAD LT 2D CAD packages to design quality components, assemblies and systems from concept to final production within a wide range of applications and industries the company engages within
* Production of drafts, final and GA drawings and 3D models from supplied information such as engineering request forms, client specifications, design calculations
* Work with the engineering design team to help design special purpose equipment within client's bespoke specifications
* Produce designs to meet the agreed requirements in time and within the hours specified and allocated
* Maintain accurate design records and maintain drawing issue control
* Use the internal systems effectively to safely store and issue up to date drawings and designs
* Revise or amend existing designs and drawings to meet new requirements as required
* Degree in Mechanical Engineering
* 5 years minimum experience, with proven results, working in the fluid power engineering industry or a similar field of engineering
* Detailed working knowledge of Solidworks 3D and AutoCAD 2D
If this opportunity would be of interest, please apply with your latest CV for immediate consideration.