MECHANICAL, DESIGN, SPECIAL PURPOSE MACHINERY, MANUFACTURING, INVENTOR, AUTOMOTIVE, AEROSPACE
My clients design a bespoke range of special purpose machinery that is supplied to predominantly the automotive and aerospace sectors.
My client is hiring after a very successful past few years that have meant they have been able to grow a great deal over the last 12 months and are continuing to do so as they search for an additional Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team.
* Concept design of rotating precision machinery and development with confirmation by calculations or Finite analysis or similar
* Support and Problem solving during manufacture, assembly, test
* Supporting other design engineers
* Design & Detailing for manufacture including BOM creation
* Working to budgets and project timings
* CE marking of equipment
* Managing projects and working with customers as required
* Working with and consulting suppliers as necessary
* Working additional hours as required
* A sound understanding of mechanical engineering principles and manufacturing processes
* Proficient in the use of Inventor preferred but not essential as training can be given
* Fully proficient in Microsoft Office products
* Practical experience a benefit
* Previous experience leading a mechanical design team would be a benefit
* Degree/HND or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
If this opportunity would be of interest, please forward me your latest CV for immediate consideration.