This is an opportunity for a talented Mechanical Engineer to join a company who design and manufacture products, solutions and technologies for the global upstream Oil & Gas industry.
You will have the chance to work with a variety of different materials and manufacturing processes, creating custom products to add to their varied product portfolio.
Should you manage to land this role, you can expect to be actively involved in:
* Producing 3D CAD Models & Technical Drawings
* Creation of Part Numbers / BoM
* Technical Support
* Product Development
* Design Reviews & Project Meetings
* Reviewing Proposals
* Mechanical Engineering (preferably in Oil & Gas)
* Strong CAD skills
* Proficient in Mechanical Analysis & calculations
* ASME or API standards (advantageous)
You can expect to receive a salary of circa £37,000 + benefits.
If this role has sparked your interest then please apply today so immediate consideration.
Please send any other questions to i.haines @ ioassociates.co.uk or call 0117 3328 100 and ask for Immy Haines.