This is an opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join a company who specialise in the development of bespoke, precision engineered designs for high performance rotating machinery applications - working closely with major Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Automotive & Industrial industries.
They are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join the team to get involved in both new and existing product development including design, analysis, testing etc. This company boast an impressive product portfolio and you will have the opportunity to contribute to this through the research and development of brand new ideas!
* Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or similar)
* CAD (preferably Creo or SolidWorks)
* FEA & hand calculations
You can expect to receive a salary of up to £40,000 (depending on your relevant experience) plus a range of benefits including:
* 12:30 finishes on a Friday
* Bonus scheme
* Excellent pension scheme (10% basic salary company contribution)
* Five weeks paid annual leave plus bank holidays
* Death in service benefits
* Income protection benefits etc.
If this role has sparked your interest, please apply today for immediate consideration.
Please send any questions to i.haines @ ioassociates.co.uk or call 0117 3328 100 and ask for Immy Haines.