MECHANICAL, PROJECT MANAGER, OIL & GAS, DOWNHOLE, BHA
Mechanical Project Manager - Bristol
I have been exclusively engaged in a search on behalf of a company in Bristol, with Headquarters over in Slovakia, who are designing and developing downhole tool equipment with their unique, patented technology.
My client is a relatively young but fast-growing company with innovative technology concepts that are bringing high value to their customers within the Oil & Gas industry. Due to continued growth, they are looking to expand their product portfolio and services within well intervention segment.
The Project Manager role is based within the New Product Development Department, responsible for the development of new BHA's (Bottom Hole Assembly) for well intervention services. The unique ideas and technological concepts need to be incorporated within new product design to satisfy company product portfolio needs and secure company growth.
* Development of the long and short-term project plan
* Identification of Project Risks and development of Risk Mitigation plan
* Resource planning and resource management
* Project on time and within the budget delivery
* Management of multidisciplinary team up to twenty people
* Ensure that BHA design is meeting Product requirements
* Clear and effective communication to stakeholders and other company departments
* On time delivery of early production BHA's - tools
* Field Test management
* Product Development according to company Product Lifecycle Management Process
* Focus on HSE, quality compliance, company service and customer need
* MSc Mechanical Engineer, MSc Electronic Engineer or equivalent
* Min 5 years of design experience, ideally any BHA design (drilling & measurement, well intervention, …)
* Min 7 years of Project management of downhole equipment within NPD team
* Ideally completed at least one full cycle of Product Development
* Ideally experienced in Designing Multidisciplinary Product involving aspects of physics, electronics, software and communication
* Demonstrated ability to deliver Project scope and meet Project goals and objectives
* Listener, Team leader, out of box Thinker and Decision-maker
For the right candidate, my client is willing to pay £50,000 Per Annum (D.O.E) plus a performance-based bonus, flexible working hours, 25 days holiday, pension and healthcare.
If interested in the role or would like to learn more, please apply with your latest CV for consideration.