MI Analyst required by my client, a leading London insurance Syndicate, to join them on a FTC for an initial 6 months. You will be responsible for the creation, production and analysis of MI for the business - with particular focus on underwriting performance and exposure management.
You will need to have experience with advanced Excel and VBA and have worked in the Financial Services industry. Any experience within insurance or with Tableau would be preferential.
* Redesign and optimise existing reporting
* Streamlining and automating
* Delivery of information and analysis
* Innovative with current reporting methods
The suitable candidate will have experience in the following:
* Prior experience working as an MI Analyst or similar background
* Advanced knowledge in Excel and VBA
* Experience working in Financial Services (experience working within Insurance preferred)
* Any additional experience with Tableau would be desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for an MI professional to join a market leading organisation within the Lloyd's specialty insurance market with potential opportunity for longer-term extension.
To find out more or to apply please send your CV to be considered.
MI Analyst, Management Information Analyst, VBA SQL Developer, VBA SQL Analyst, Analyst / Programmer, Analyst/Programmer, BI Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, Data Analyst