Delivery Manager required by my client, a leading insurance organisation based in West Sussex to join them on a 6-month contract. You will be responsible for delivery of a project or series of projects and must have experience with MI.
You'll be delivery focused and adept at delivering complex business or technical programmes, building high performing teams, dealing with escalations, planning at the project level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed. This may include leading projects within a larger programme.
* Demonstrable experience of delivering application layer software with multi-disciplinary Scrum teams
* Proven experience of delivering business and technical projects using internal and external suppliers
* Proven experience of delivering application layer software projects
* Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
understanding of the digital landscape
* Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
* Proven experience in managing cross-dependencies and prioritisation
* Proven experience of managing project budgets, delivering value for money and forecasting need
* Experience of driving continuous, provable improvements and efficiencies in a delivery project
Experience of a broad range of delivery approaches and demonstrable understanding of a wide range of project management methodologies and how to integrate them into different environments
Project Manager, MI Project Manager, Management Information