Mid-Level Test Engineer
Salary: £40,000 or more DOE
Contract Type: Permanent
SECURITY CLEARANCE: It is essential that any applicant is eligible for UK security clearance
Are you looking to work with the latest technologies in the Testing world?
Or perhaps you can see yourself setting up brand-new Test environments?
Have you worked with Automation tools before? Perhaps you would like to?
Are you a dab hand with data handling and integration testing?
Then you may be interested in what Elbit Systems UK (ESUK) has to offer! ESUK are a leading international defence company who are beginning to set up their UK base and as such require Mid-Level Test Engineers to join their small but growing technical team in Bristol.
You will be working on the latest projects and programs developing a wide range of applications on a portfolio of systems and products for the full range of defence forces.
What we are looking for:
* Significant test experience (ideally part with ISTQB Foundation Certificate in software testing)
* Excellent understanding of the Testing Lifecycle and the different types of testing such as Functional and Integration Testing.
* Experience in large scale web application Testing
* Ability to identify problems with database and data handling
* Experience of writing automation test scripts
But what can Elbit Systems UK offer you?
* A chance to work for you to set up the Test Environment and testing processes
* Autonomy and the platform for you to put your own stamp on things.
* Brand-new designed and purpose-built offices in Bristol
* Comprehensive benefits package.
To find out more about this role and company, please apply immediately or get in touch with Danny Erasmous via or 0117 332 8100.