The organisation is in transition to harmonise its supply chain operations internationally, as historically Supply Chain management has been largely left to country teams. They have now defined the future state of supply chain design, and are looking at implementing a software ERP solution to support end-to-end supply chain management.
They therefore have a requirement for a contractor to develop and implement this new software. This would involve the definition of detailed requirements for global supply chain management tools to be implemented, working with a software implementer in configuring the solution.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience in developing / implementing international/global supply chain frameworks
* Sound supply chain management experience including material planning and inventory management
* Demonstrable experience in implementing supply chain software tools and ERP systems, preferably Microsoft applications, on a global/international basis
* Competent in checking, developing and implementing global processes and policies in an international environment, ideally including Africa and Asia
* Strong analytical, collaboration and influencing skills
* Experience in pharmaceutical/medical sector
* Desirable: exposure to the international development/charity sector
If you have the necessary skills and experience then please apply with your CV now and we will call you to dsicuss the role in more detail.