Utilities MS Dynamics Functional Consultant
3 Month Initial Contract
Location: Eastleigh (travel will be required across various sites)
Daily Rate: Highly Competitive
My client a leading utilities company, is looking to expand their Microsoft Dynamics user base and are looking for an implementation expert to oversee and manage the End to End delivery of the project. This is an excellent opportunity with fantastic longevity past the initial 3 month period.
- Must have held a lead position in the implementation of MS Dynamics projects (End to End).
- Extensive experience within the utilities sector (distributed energy and power).
- Experience in full project lifecycle (from planning and conceptualisation to finished delivery phases).
- Experience in providing clear plans at the definition phase for accurate leading of project direction.
- Experience with construction modules.
- Able to travel across different sites within the company (including the midlands and the south).
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Good Communicator.
- Ambitious and eager to advance career.
- Enthusiastic about MS Dynamics and relevant technologies.
Relevant experience must be articulated well in applicants CV (including details of what was done, where it was done and how).
If you have the required experience and are interested in the role, please contact Alex Lang of iO Associates.