You will be joining an already well established team of talented developers working within an agile environment to produce software to the highest standard. You will contribute to the estimation and implementation of user stories helping to shape their design and implementation.
* HTML/ CSS
* WebAPI / WCF essential
* Windows Services
* Agile frameworks
* OOP principles
* Understanding the principles of TOGAF or other enterprise architecture.
* Domain Driven Design
* Knowledge of TDD
* Understanding of ITIL desirable
* Knowledge of Apache is desirable
* PHP is desirable not essential
* Knowledge of UI frameworks such as bootstrap
What you will get in return?
* Salary in the range of £35,000 - £40,000
* A benefits package that includes flexible working, contributory pension, private healthcare, childcare bonus, holiday (plus additional holiday over Christmas) free fruit, drinks on Friday and amazing training
* The opportunity to work with an impressive list of clients
If you are interested in applying for this position please send you CV now. You can also call me (Rebecca Long) on 0117 332 8100.
Alternatively if you know of someone who may be a good fit we offer an excellent referral scheme.