iO associates are looking for a highly motivated, talented and enthusiastic .Net developer looking to progress in their career and work in one of the country's fastest growing companies.
Within this role you will work within the growing team of developers, under the IT/Development Director and the daily supervision of the IT/Development Supervisor to ensure that the software development is carried out in a diligent and technically competent manner.
Basic Skills Required
* Web Development experience essential
* At least 5 year's development experience
* 5 plus year's .NET experience. (C# .NET, Web Forms / MVC)
* Database experience (Ideally SQL Server)
* General IT and Networking experience
Accountability & Activities
* Analyze and understand system requirements and maintain communication with appropriate individuals throughout the software development.
* Engage with Senior Development Engineers on solution design, coding standards, working methodologies, and development lifecycle issues.
* Work to a tight development schedule, advice on timings, communicate delays, and understand pressures on the team to meet tight deadlines.
* Conduct software development using .NET technology within the Microsoft environment within the confines of the software development life cycle.
* Understand and adhere to a full software development release programme as a means to release developed software to production in a safe and controlled manner.
* Provide daily support for issues discovered in the production environment within software created for the Microsoft environment.
* Provide collaborative support to the Apple Mac based development team where system interaction or reliance exists.
* Participate in strategic development initiatives when required.
* Represent the Development team in companywide activities as and when required.
* Maintain sound technical knowledge in the field of Microsoft development and its wider technology space.