.Net Developer - .Net core, Azure, Web APIs - Bristol
A digital agency, ahead of the times are looking for a .Net developer. If you've ever drank a thatchers or shloer, it's likely due to the creative branding and website building of this team.
With plenty of big household names on board - you'll be developing CRM web applications for a big client, integrating web applications with third party APIs and services and building content managed websites.
What will you receive in return?
* Fun new projects in new tech on tap
* Company pension scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Enhanced employer pension contribution
* Officially funded training and progression; if you like learning on the job, they're perfect for it
* Health plan
* Employee discount platform
* Health and wellbeing programme
* Fun free drinks on a Friday & a sociable load of great colleagues
* Beautiful central office & easy parking options
What tech do they use?
* ASP.NET MVC and Web API(C#), .net Core, Azure, TypeScript, Umbraco
Role: .Net Developer
If you would be interested in hearing more, get in touch either directly with your CV or you can call me (Lucy Standish) on 0117 332 8100. Equally, my email is l.standish @ ioassociates.co.uk if that's an easier way to contact me.
If you would like to apply, it's a simple 1 stage face-to-face chat.
If this isn't for you but you know of someone who may be a good fit we offer an excellent referral scheme (£250 to you, and £250 to a charity of your choice!)
Look forward to hearing from you.