iO associates are currently looking for talented, hardworking and driven .Net developer to join one of our growing clients based in Worcestershire.
You will be joining an already well established team of talented developers working within an agile environment to work as part of the web development team, to support the development and maintenance of the websites, by building new functionality and ensuring the web platform is performing optimally.
* Solid experience of developing web applications using ASP with C#
* Experience of developing integrations using Web API
* Experience of using Visual Studio & SQL Management Studio, or other industry recognised IDE's
* Web content management system experience is preferred but not essential
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to use own initiative as well as working as part of a team
What you will get in return?
* Salary in the range of £35,000 - £40,000
* A benefits package that includes flexible working, contributory pension, private healthcare, childcare bonus, holiday (plus additional holiday over Christmas) free fruit, drinks on Friday and amazing training
* The opportunity to work with an impressive list of clients
If you are interested in applying for this position please send you CV now. You can also call me (Rebecca Long) on 0117 332 8100.
Alternatively if you know of someone who may be a good fit we offer an excellent referral scheme.