iO Associates are looking for a Network Security Analyst for a global organisation in Reading.
Role: Network Security Analyst
Salary: Up to £36,000 + Benefits
* To provide an efficient and effective service to users of the Society's IT infrastructure, including remote and on-site support.
* Provide other 2nd/3rd line services as required. This will include supporting Active Directory, configuring Group Policies, administering DNS and DHCP Wireless and Local Area Network support.
* Administration of the Citrix XenDesktop VDI environment and provide 3rd line support.
* Administration and support of the virtualised environment.
* Work with sites to define requirements and design services accordingly.
* To deploy new equipment and connectivity as required and configure securely and work with sites to ensure all site requirements and deadlines are met.
* Ensure regular maintenance is carried out to all equipment - patches to firmware and software as released and tested.
* To provide an efficient and effective service to users of the Society's IT infrastructure, including remote and on-site support following the principles set out in the ITIL standard.
* To work with managers and third party suppliers to identify root causes of faults and ensure they are fixed in a timely manner.
* To ensure that LAN/WAN configuration supports our telephony services appropriately and assist with rollout of telephone handsets an end user training.
* Configure network options, such as DHCP, for optimal telephony operation.
* To follow the relevant IT policies, procedures and standards and to ensure compliance with software licensing or relevant legislation.
·Strong analytical skills coupled with the ability to effectively manage incidents, problems and changes within an ITIL environment.
·Excellent knowledge of enterprise server monitoring and management tools and how they should be utilised to reduce risk of system failure.
·Knowledge of IP networking, WAN and LAN technologies and IP telephony systems.
·Proven track record in delivering in a complex multi-vendor IT environment.
·Proven ability to communicate difficult or complex ideas clearly, often to multiple stakeholder audiences.
For further details apply through the link now and we will get in touch!