iO Associates have just registered a new opportunity for a network engineer to join this organisation based in Chippenham. The purpose of the network engineer will be to support, develop and grow the network, telephony and internet sections of the infrastructure.
The duties will include:
* Network support
* Develop and maintain KPI's for network usage
* Provide assistance to the budget planning
* Maintain network and telephony documentation.
* Provide contributions to the strategic roadmap
If you are an experience network engineer who understand the varied requirements within networking and offer the below skills this could be a suitable role for you:
* Ability to work with different hardware - Dell and Cisco
* Excellent communication skills
* Load Balancing
* Networking support - firewalls, switches and routers
* Ideally you will be CCNA certified (or equivalent)
If you would like to learn more about this position or be considered, please do send your CV through an I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.