IO Associates are looking to recruit 2 x Network Engineers for a growing team in Solihull. The successful candidate will implement new project work and supporting current infrastructure to ensure availability of services to clients.
To apply for the role candidates must have a CCNA certification and you must have worked as part of a technical team on multiple different types of projects.
Role: Network Engineer
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits (Bonus etc) + Progression
* Smooth operation of company networks
* Continually monitor network for performance
* Focus on continual improvement of networks
* Resolution of new and outstanding service requests and fault tickets;
* Recommend improvements to current and new architecture
* Maintain and adhere to policies and procedures relating to networks.
* Participate in the development of Network strategies in collaboration with team
* Candidates needs to have worked as part of a technical team on multiple different types of projects.
* CCNA Qualifications.
* Core data networking experience to include majority of: Network troubleshooting, Cisco switching and routing, Firewall policy management, LAN Switching, Structuring Networks, VLANs, Network address translation.
* Experience with Firewalls (any vendor)
* Knowledge and understanding of load balancing technology
* Previous corporate networking infrastructure experience
* Substantial experience in Networking environment
* Previous experience of working within a technical team and knowledge of processes and standards
Please apply here to see a full spec.