I am looking for a Network Engineer that has experience on RHEL as well as Cisco, Cisco ASA firewall + Palo Alto, a good understanding of IP Networks. This is an exciting business to join, they're looking for someone who can provide innovative solutions to their network working alongside their Cyber Security consultants.
* Carrying out Network implementation across multiple work threads, providing operational and project implementation activities.
* Working closely with the technical support desk ranging from; monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolving complex technical infrastructure.
* Working with cyber security specialists
* Providing SME support
* Development of systems engineering artefacts
Skills and qualifications -
* Network technologies to a minimum of CCNA/JNCIA
* Palo Alto and Cisco ASA experience essential
* Cisco routing, and switching equipment
* Separate Linux and Windows estate, primarily Linux
* Network Monitoring: Solarwinds
* Experience of automation tooling / scripting such as a Puppet, Python, Perl, and Powershell